I’m hosting an Easter morning brunch this year! Easter is not generally a time when our whole family gets together, and though I usually like to do something fun for the boys (bunny pancakes, anyone?), I do always wish we could get the whole family together.
I’m a sucker for chaos, and party planning, so I thought I would share some fun brunch ideas I am pulling together. Some of these items I’ve had leftover from something else (previous years, baby showers etc.) and a few of them I recently picked up! Nothing here will break the bank, which is exactly how I like to party! Affiliate links are included for your convenience!
Okay, here we go…
- Spring blue round placemats from Target (here is a less expensive version) These add a fun pop of color to your place settings!
- Mason jar mugs from Target are a go to in my house, always fun with a ribbon tied around the handle or neck, and a fun colored straw.
- I love this white pitcher for fresh flowers as a centerpiece. Tulips are so pretty on Easter, but I usually end up shopping the 3/$10 in the floral section at the grocery store 😉
- These adorable spring plaid napkins are from Amazon, but you can probably find similar ones at Target or Dollar Tree!
- This is totally not Easter related, but my mom brought me this A-DOR-A-BLE cow creamer and I feel like everyone needs one. I literally can’t even with the milk coming out of his nose.
- I have this simple white cake stand (not pictured, sorry!) that I grabbed on sale at Target (similar to this Threshold cake stand) that I like to put a fun festive dessert on, or these Easter fruit kabobs!
- I’ll add in these super cute spring colored paper straws that I have leftover from a baby shower, and I also couldn’t resist picking up these bunny straws for the kids (SO CUTE!)
- I don’t have any of these glass milk bottles but I thought they were adorable and saw some in the dollar section at Target I might grab up!
- Last but not least, you must have a little Easter banner hanging up! This is one of my favorites, or you could even make your own.
What else is on your Easter morning brunch table?
And if you haven’t seen these Easter posts, they’ll be a great addition to your brunch table…